Recipe Video: Slow Cooker Muscle Chili
Slow Cooker Sunday: Muscle Chili
In my family, Sundays are Ohana / family day. I usually make a large pot of healthy food that we can enjoy all day. It's relaxing since it's ready all day and we can eat when we're hungry. This recipe is a favorite. I make it all of the time, it's great for Game Day or any day!
I LOVE this recipes because:
- It's SUPER Simple
- I usually have everything already - no going to the grocery store
- Fast! 10 minute prep
- Loaded with Protein
- Saves well for easy reheat on busy days
- Ready whenever you are, the longer it cooks, the tastier it gets!
- Perfect for parties or families when people arrive at different times
- It’s a complete meal or a hearty dip
- So easy, teens can do this! Great for college dorms too
- Customize it, add your favorite beans
- Serve with side salad and corn bread
- Great to make early and enjoy all day
- Perfect game day football food for Super Bowl
- Add your healthy toppings: Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, organic green onions, cheese!